top of page
IMG_4841.jpg

OUR STORY

The Surgery was established on November 1st 1940 by Dr Patrick Heraughty and was originally located on The Mall. Dr Heraughty was then joined by his son Domhnall who in turn was joined by  Dr Roddy Quinn, Dr Siobhan McCormack and Nurse Pauline McLoughlin. As time went on they were also joined by Nurse Nicola Raftery, Dr Peter O'Shaughnessy, Dr David O'Connor, Dr Grace Traynor and Dr Katie McAnena. 

Team Members

Dr Peter O'shaughnessy

Dr Peter O'shaughnessy

Dr Grace Traynor

Dr Grace Traynor

Nurse Pauline McLoughlin

Nurse Pauline McLoughlin

Administration team

Administration team

Dr David O'Connor

Dr David O'Connor

Dr Aoife O'Hanrahan

Dr Aoife O'Hanrahan

Nurse Nicola Raftery

Nurse Nicola Raftery

Practice Management

Practice Management

Dr Katie McAnena

Dr Katie McAnena

GP Registrar

GP Registrar

Nurse Lisa McMoreland

Nurse Lisa McMoreland

bottom of page